Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing Tiffani and Patrick


DeAnna and I met up with Tiffani and Patrick at the Ellana Gallegos open space on July 15 (so I procrastinated a little on this entry). What a fun couple! The ladies had to keep a close watch on Patrick and I/we got a little distracted talking about motorcycles.
This was actually take three of thier session. The first time we had a bit of a wind problem. The second time, a huge thunderstorm stopped us. Third time's the charm, great weather and great light, what more could we ask for?

What a great contrast, and no that is not Patrick's foot.

I thought my Triumph had a lot of chrome, nothing quite like this. These Bigdog customs are loaded with it. What a great opportunity to use that shinny chrome to our advantage.

No comments: