Thursday, August 28, 2008

Angela and Shane - The Wedding


Angela and Shane were married on August 16, 2008. The ceremony was at St. Joesph's On The Rio Grande and the reception was at Garduno's On The Green. They say that rain on your wedding day brings good luck. Well, if that's the case then Angela and Shane must be the luckiest people ever! Not only did it rain but I thought my car was going to float out of the church parking lot. We had to make some last minute changes to accommodate the weather but in the end everything worked out just the way it was supposed to - perfectly.

To my awesome bride and groom and their families - Thank you so much for making me a part of your special day!
-DeAnna Dimmitt





This is Angela with her sister, Monica. I shot Monica's wedding several years ago.




Apparently I'm in a sepia mood




No comments: