Friday, August 29, 2008

Beth and Scott - The Wedding


Beth and Scott were married on August 5th. The ceremony was at the UNM Alumni Chapel and the reception was at Embassy Suites. Because I do so enjoy pointing out coincidences and instances of "small world" I would like to mention that when Beth came to my office for her initial consultation she brought her maid of honor, Amanda Schaefer, with her and, as it turns out, I had photographed Amanda's wedding several years ago at the Hyatt Tamaya. The thing that was coincidental about this is that neither of them realized who I was at first because I had shot Amanda's wedding while working for another studio. It is amazing to me how frequently things like this happen. Anyway, back to Beth and Scott... We just had a blast all day. I am truely blessed to have such amazing clients! Thank you so much Beth and Scott for making me a part of your special day!
-DeAnna Dimmitt










No comments: