Thursday, July 3, 2008

Michelle and Brian's Wedding





Wedding Season is in full swing for all 3 of us at Dry Heat Photography!





I spent this past weekend at the Hyatt Tamaya photographing the wedding of Michelle Black and Brian Downey. Rick, DeAnna and I all love the Hyatt Tamaya as it provides the perfect backdrop to capture Dry Heat Photography Wedding Art.

I have known Michelle for many years now, and it was a joy to see her marry her best friend Brian. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and I can truly say that the reception was like none other that I have ever seen.

MIchelle and Brian, you guys are a perfect match. The time I spent with you was wonderful and I wish you many, long, happy years together. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!!











No comments: