Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brittany and Chase - The Wedding



Well, it finally happened; Brittany and Chase tied the knot at the Prairie Star on July 19th! This was such a great wedding! Of course from my perspective I gauge a wedding on how good the photos are and to reiterate - such a great wedding! One of the hardest things is deciding which images to use in the Blog. With over 1300 proofs it is practically impossible to narrow it down to such a small handful and I think there are still over 20 images in this blog entry.

As always I greatly appreciate our Dry Heat clients and would like to offer my sincere thanks to Brittany and Chase for making me a part of their special day!
-DeAnna

Before

Flowers by Melba's Flowers




I love these shots of the back of the dress!

Brittany's sister, Brook

Brittany's sister, Aubrey








And then it rained - a LOT.





No comments: