Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shannon and Bob Padilla

I would like to share with you some of the shots taken this past Saturday at the wedding of Shannon and Bob Padilla. The wedding and reception were held at Garduno's on the Green.


Shannon and the ladies spent the morning getting ready at the Marriott Pyramid. I arrived there to take some shots before the wedding, and the spring flowers helped make the perfect background.




The sunset was beautiful last Saturday too. This was taken right after the wedding. What a happy couple!




I don't usually include reception shots on the web, but I think this one is noteworthy. This was taken as the bride was tossing her bouquet to the single ladies. Take a look at the woman in the front. When I took this shot I thought she dove for the bouquet!!

Later on, I found out that she was pushed from behind, and I really had to applaud her great sense of humor and how she handled the entire situation with a smile and laugh.

(Too bad she didn't wind up with it after all that effort. The little girl to her right took it home!!)


Thank you Shannon and Bob for a great evening. I had a blast photographing your wedding, and I wish you both all the happiness in the world!
-Angela Gaeto, Dry Heat Photography




No comments: