Saturday, April 5, 2008

Introducing Jessica and Mitch



It all started with a Match.com “Wink” on July 31st, 2007 from Jessica, the bold and daring.

After a few e-mails, we talked on the phone for the first time for almost 2 hours and made plans to meet when she returned from her business trip. Jess works as a pharmaceutical sales rep. and travels to her southern NM territory a couple times a month. Upon preparing to travel back to Albuquerque (to meet), she changed into some casual, comfortable clothing.

Her confidence to meet me for the first time in her bathing suit with a terry cloth cover-up was a pretty impressive, yet confident, move on her partJ

That night was the first time my eyes met Jessica’s – despite being a bit distracted by her pool outfit, I was drawn to her smile, eyes, personality and beautiful face. We had a couple beers (actually I had one and she had two) and dinner – I couldn’t stop losing myself while I gazed into her green eyes.

There was something about this first date that felt so perfectly right – we both felt a very close & comfortable connection. Our compatibility list kept growing the more we talked - in fact we couldn’t learn anything about each other that would prevent our feet from leaving the ground that night.




Photographer's Note *** I have had the priviledge of knowing Jessica for seven years. When Jessica called me and asked me to photograph her wedding, I was absolutely thrilled to hear she and Mitch were getting married!

In all of the time I have known Jessica I can honestly say that I have never seen her happier or more content with life than she is now. Jessica and Mitch are a perfect match and you can see this when you spend time with them. I shot these engagement photos of them one day last fall and it we had so much fun!

Jessica and Mitch will become husband and wife Sept. 21, 2008 in Corrales, NM. The attendants of honor will be the couple's children: the Maids of Honor will be Alexis Herbert and Kaitlyn Riley. Best man will be Colin Riley.


No comments: