Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alycia and Tyson - The Wedding



Alycia and Tyson were married on October 4th at the Hotel Albuquerque. The ceremony was in the chapel and the reception was originally supposed to be outside though it had to be moved inside after dinner because of the weather. Alycia is just beautiful, as you can see, and I had a wonderful time photographing this event.

To Alycia and Tyson, thank you so much for making me a part of your Special Day!
-DeAnna Dimmitt
Dry Heat Photography
















1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Alycia and Tyson’s wedding looks so cute. Those table decorations are my favorite because they are exactly in the color scheme that I am considering for my big day. At one of the wedding venues in Chicago we would be marrying in the next year so have to work on a lot of things. Your post has given fabulous ideas.