Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introducing Evelyn and Jason


Evelyn and Jason might qualify as getting the cart before the horse seeing as we shot the engagement session and then went to Flying Star to book the wedding over dinner. We had a great evening with them. It's always fun to get to know our clients. Despite the fact that we do have an actual studio and an art gallery it seems that everyone (by everyone I mean me) loves to go to Flying Star! I think it's the Red Stuff and the Crave Salad... Anyway, Rick and I met Evelyn and Jason at Elena Gallegos Open Space and set out to face the cactus. Elena Gallegos is actually one of my favorite places to shoot and we have several more sessions scheduled there in the near future.



Might have gotten carried away with the cactus...






No comments: