Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aprille and Eric - The Wedding


...and what a beautiful wedding it was! The ceremony was at the Nativity Of The Blessed Virgin Mary Church and I have never seen a bride whose dress actually complimented this church better than Aprille. Admittedly I do have a tendency to get carried away when shooting photos of the bride. ;-) After the wedding we went to the UNM Duck Pond for another session of just the bride and groom. I did not photograph the reception on this one but if it was anything like the rest of the day I imagine they had a blast!




See what I mean? She is traditionally fantastic!




I discovered along the way that Aprille and Eric wanted to go to the duck pond because they have emotional attachments to several of the trees there. This is Aprille and Eric under their favorite Willow Tree. You would never guess there was a graduation ceremony and hundreds of people milling about right behind them!


...under their favorite Cotton Wood tree. Does it get any better than this???


Thank you Aprille and Eric for making me a part of your Special Day!

-DeAnna Dimmitt
Dry Heat Photography

No comments: