Friday, February 29, 2008

Introducing Kimberly and Jesus


Kimberly and Jesus are getting married in December at Our Lady Of Belen Church. This is the first session we have shot of them and we all had a blast! Winter is a great time for studio sessions. Everyone is warm and happy! I am always curious about who are clients are - what they do, where they met, what lead them to our door, etc. During a recent email conversation with KImberly she filled me on the following information; "We met when we were both doing a college internship at Walt Disney World in Florida. We are both kind of Disney dorks. hehe. He is from New Mexico and I was born and raised in Iowa. When he took me on a trip here to meet his family, I fell in love with New Mexico and I wanted to move here so bad. So we did. He is a police officer in Los Lunas. I am a makeup artist and Esthetician. I just got hired on as an Esthetician at The Day Spa at Salina's Hot Spot in Los Lunas."


No comments: